Tucson High School Class of 1981 Reunion Blog -- Welcome, Badgers!

This blog is set up to help you find out what is going on with TUCSON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1981 30th REUNION that we have coming up in June of 2011 -- wow, 30 years! Who woulda thunk it, right? I don't think ANY of us are really that old! I know I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and sharing lots of OOO's and XXX's with all of you!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tucson High Bookstore

Tucson High Class of 1981 – What’s your favorite item from “the bookstore”?

Susan Ham here with another blog update. Remember buying pencils, textbooks

and notebooks from the THS Bookstore? Oh yes, and Pee Chee folders!!!

I just found out there’s a Facebook page and Wikipedia entry for those golden paper organizers that I doodled all over.

And from my personal Tucson High Class of ’81 Vault...

Cactus Chronicle, Page 4, April 10, 1981

Click to enlarge


Still need help finding Badgers…let me know who you find by contacting me at Susan


Click here for details: Class Report

Save the dates:

June 10th Happy Hour at Maloney’s

June 11th Dinner Dance at JW Marriott Starr Pass


No comments:

Post a Comment