Tucson High School Class of 1981 Reunion Blog -- Welcome, Badgers!

This blog is set up to help you find out what is going on with TUCSON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1981 30th REUNION that we have coming up in June of 2011 -- wow, 30 years! Who woulda thunk it, right? I don't think ANY of us are really that old! I know I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and sharing lots of OOO's and XXX's with all of you!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Tucson High Class of 1981 – See how different THS is now!

Susan Ham here – look at what I found on You Tube. Oh my, seems a lot more “academic”

than our time there? Remember “Special Projects” and AP classes? Anyhow, if you look closely I think the theater is still in the lower level of the Main Building, and the Chemistry Lab seems to look the same?


Click here if you can't view THS in 2010 on Youtube video below



Still need help finding classmates, getting payments in and helping out?

It’s still only Malena Bernal, Laurie Bunker and myself. Come on, it'll be fun!

How you can reach me --Susan


Click here for 30th Reunion details: Class Report

Save the dates:

June 10th Happy Hour at Maloney’s

June 11th Dinner Dance at JW Marriott Starr Pass



No comments:

Post a Comment