Tucson High School Class of 1981 Reunion Blog -- Welcome, Badgers!

This blog is set up to help you find out what is going on with TUCSON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1981 30th REUNION that we have coming up in June of 2011 -- wow, 30 years! Who woulda thunk it, right? I don't think ANY of us are really that old! I know I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and sharing lots of OOO's and XXX's with all of you!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Less than 2 months to go




Tucson High Class of 1981 – What do you remember from Senior Year?

Susan Ham here – can you believe it’s less than two months until our 30th reunion?

Yikes…some of us may not have seen each other for 30 years?! Will we recognize each other? I’m still short and I think I’m shrinking too?

Feels like I’m reliving high school now in fashion…the '70s and '80s are back with high-waisted flare pants, maxi dresses, wedge sandals and loud colors. Love, love, love!


Still need help finding Badgers…let me know who you find by emailing me at Susan


And from the Tucson High Class of ’81 Vault (that would be my dusty box found in the garage) – the March 13, 1981 Cactus Chronicle front page! Remember the Vocational Building?

Click here for details: Class Report

Save the dates:

June 10th Happy Hour at Maloney’s

June 11th Dinner Dance at JW Marriott Starr Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment