Tucson High School Class of 1981 Reunion Blog -- Welcome, Badgers!

This blog is set up to help you find out what is going on with TUCSON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1981 30th REUNION that we have coming up in June of 2011 -- wow, 30 years! Who woulda thunk it, right? I don't think ANY of us are really that old! I know I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and sharing lots of OOO's and XXX's with all of you!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Tucson High You Tube Video


Tucson High Class of 1981 – The “V” Building

Susan Ham here with another You Tube find for this Friday, the 13th! I remember the “Vocational” building as a dark place, long hallways.

Time is running out on finding folks, so we’re focused on finishing up reunion details. The responses and payments are trickling in -- I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

If you find more people, let us know by sending an email to me - Susan

Also, many other Tucson Badgers are on Facebook

Click here for 30th Reunion details: Class Report

Save the dates:

June 10th Happy Hour at Maloney’s

June 11th Dinner Dance at JW Marriott Starr Pass

Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog. I’m trying to update at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment