Tucson High School Class of 1981 Reunion Blog -- Welcome, Badgers!

This blog is set up to help you find out what is going on with TUCSON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1981 30th REUNION that we have coming up in June of 2011 -- wow, 30 years! Who woulda thunk it, right? I don't think ANY of us are really that old! I know I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and sharing lots of OOO's and XXX's with all of you!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Money Matters

Hey, I don't like to nag, but...I put up the entire deposit to Starr Pass so we could have our reunion there. A post went out on Facebook a while back letting you all know the cost was $75 per person. So far, only one person (thank you, Malena) has coughed up the money. I would greatly appreciate it if others followed suit...I know we are all feeling the pinch right now, and it's the holiday season, and everyone is really really really busy...I am pretty pinched and busy myself. But if you will take a minute and get out that checkbook, you can mail your payment to me at this address:
Laurie Bunker
PO Box 540003
Merritt Island FL 32954

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment